Cheetah Consulting provides vendor-independent advisory and training services to execute IT projects that drive business processes or organizational change. Our core expertise is leading the development of technically complex supply chain, production and logistics management solutions with web, mobile and integration technologies in international multi-vendor environment. Since established in 2012 we have been serving customers ranging from industrial to services companies in Finland and Nordic countries. Being vendor-independent, we work hands-on inside customer’s organization as a program manager, project manager or solution architect while continuously collaborating between business, IT and vendors.
News & Media (in Finnish):
- Teemu Leppänen will give a training about requirements definition on March 23rd to 24th 2021 at Alma Talent (IT-vaatimusten määrittely)
- Teemu Leppänen will give a training about IT effective project management on April 6th 2021 at Alma Talent (Johda IT-projektia tehokkaasti – sovella eri menetelmiä ja työkaluja)
- Teemu Leppänen will give a training about IT risk management on April 21st 2021 at Alma Talent (IT-riskienhallinta)
- Teemu Leppänen will lead a training workshop about improving as an IT project manager on August 31st 2021 at Alma Talent (IT-projektipäällikkönä kehittyminen)
- Listened over 19.000 times in Yle Areena: Teemu Leppänen's interview sheds light on the wider historical context of Artificial Intelligence Alan Turing - mies tietokoneen ja tekoälyn takana
- Cheetah blog: Miten valitsen osaavan IT-projektipäällikön, ja vältän huithapelit, jyrääjät ja tuuliviirit?
- Teemu Leppänen gave a talk about the opportunities and risks of AI to mathematics students in his old high school Tekoälyn mahdollisuudet ja riskit - Nyt ja tulevaisuudessa
- Brochure describing the benefits of Cheetah advisory services: Varmista IT-hankintojen onnistuminen (PDF)
Technical quality assurance
Project scope management
Steering group decision-making
Crisis project recovery