The Walk - "There is a dark side to us all"
The Walk is a psychological thriller about the ambivalent desires of Kate and her friends. On a fateful night Kate follows her emotions too far and the underlying conflicts in relationships escalate beyond reconciliation. To redeem her actions Kate must face her insecurities and fears.
The Walk is a Finnish indie short film. The principal photography was completed over four days in Helsinki in July 2011. The premiere was on May 25th 2012 in Bio Grand movie theather. The Walk was accepted to the official selection of NYC Filmmaker's Festival, which was organized in New York City on August 25th to 26th 2012. You can watch the festival interview of writer-director Ted Alder from here.
- Film type: 12-minute narrative fiction short film, psychological thriller
- Tech: Canon XH-A1s HDV, SGBlade, Canon EOS
- Photo galleries: Cast - Story - Behind the Scenes
- View the film: Trailer - Full movie
- Additional info: facebook - IMDB